Arctic Fox Dry Ice Cleaning is a specialist company which focusses on delivering cost-effective and environmentally friendly cleaning services to industry.
We recognise that our activities have an impact on the environment in terms of the use of raw materials, emissions to air and water, and waste generation, and seek to minimise this as far as is reasonably practicable.
Arctic Fox Dry Ice Cleaning is committed to:
- Continual improvement in its environmental performance
- Preventing pollution both by ourselves and, through our activities, our clients where possible
- Being carbon neutral in our Dry Ice Cleaning (through the use of recycled CO2)
- Compliance with all environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practice relevant to our industry and the industry's of our clients.
It is the policy of Arctic Fox Dry Ice Cleaning to:
- Make efficient use of natural resources by conserving energy and water, minimising waste, and recycling where possible
- Meet its duty of care requirements in relation to waste by ensuring the safe management, keeping, transportation and subsequent recovery or disposal of waste
- Use recycled materials whenever these can be commercially justified
- Keep transport use to a minimum and regularly service vehicles to maintain their efficiency
- Work with suppliers to ensure they recognise and reduce the environmental impact of their products and transportation.
Arctic Fox Dry Ice Cleaning will review this policy on annual basis, taking account of any changes within legislation and our organisation, and other factors.
We will communicate this policy to all our employees and ensure that they are given appropriate training to raise awareness of environmental issues.
Arctic Fox Dry Ice Cleaning will make this policy available when requested to interested parties including members of the public.